The year started very well at XWiki with a number of new and exciting projects coming in. The company's growing, now we need to grow the team as well.
I already wrote in the past about what it's like to work at XWiki. You can go and read that to get a feeling of what being a XWikier entails.
As for the new member of our sales team, here's who I'm looking for:
- You're driven and motivated: I won't need to be on your back all the time asking for results
- You know when to shut up: the biggest part of successful selling is careful listening
- You've worked with customers before: you know how to deal with someone who wants to buy something from you
- You don't over-promise and under-deliver: it's probably the biggest mistake I've made as a sales person
- You can handle rejection: it's not because they didn't buy from you that you're not a great guy ;-)
If you're interested, you can find the full text of our offer (in French) here: http://www.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Company/SalesOpenPosition
You can also let me know directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted almost 2 years ago